Aprilaire Spacegard Air Filter Replacements
I am so happy to find these filters that fit my Aprilaire system since the company has changed the style and they don't fit my installed system.
Our FilterBuy replacements for the Aprilaire Spacegard series are guaranteed to fit your HVAC unit. All of our deep pleat replacement filters come in MERV 8 (AFB Silver), MERV 11 (AFB Gold), and MERV 13 (AFB Platinum) ensuring we have the right filter for your needs.
Aprilaire Filter Questions
1. How often should I change my Aprilaire filter?
2. How do I change my Aprilaire filter?
- 1 Find where your Aprilaire air filters are set up in your home.
- 2 Open the panel that encases the air filters – it will be a cover on the front of the unit and should pop off with mild force. Depending on your model, the front panel may have latches on the inside.
- 3 Remove the old air filter from its compartment.
- 4 Dispose of the old panel.
- 5 Install the new filter in the compartment – you’ll see an arrow telling you which direction the filter needs to face. Generally, the air flow direction should point towards your HVAC system, since air is flowing in from outside to the unit. As you slide the filter in, it should slide into the grooves at the top and bottom of the unit.
- 6 Seal the panel by pushing it back into the front of the unit.