FilterBuy.com Security Policy
FilterBuy.com is committed to protecting the personal information of our most important asset, our customers.
How We Protect our Customer Information
• Industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is used site wide. SSL is always used to protect your information while in transit.
• Stored credit card information is always encrypted and is maintained in a certified PCI DDS compliant environment, as designated by a qualified security assessor.
• All of our internal security standards are reviewed and improved on a continual basis in order to ensure current best security practices.
Tips to Protect Yourself
• You should never share your personal login and password information. Anyone that has your account information can purchase on our site.
• Make sure that your password is unique and secure. We suggest a minimum of 7 characters, including a mix of numbers, letters, and special characters.
• Be careful when using public computers as they can be insecure. For instance, key stroke loggers can be present without your knowledge.
As always, if you have any questions our concerns, feel free to contact us at 855-FILTBUY or through our customer contact form. We respond to all enquiries within 24 business hours.