There’s clean and then there’s UV clean. Air filters clean your indoor air by trapping airborne pollutants, but they don’t kill harmful microorganisms like viruses and VOCs. UV technology has been used for decades to effectively prevent disease and illness. You can take advantage of UV’s germicidal properties by installing a UV lamp in your HVAC system. A UV lamp can protect your family from irritants, illness, mold exposure, and unpleasant odors. A UV lamp will also prevent these toxic microbes from regrowing in the future.
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Prevents illness and disease.
- Reduces allergy symptoms.
- Reduce respiratory illness symptoms.
- Reduces mold and mildew exposure.