22x36x4 Air Filters
MERV Rating Information
MERV 6 (Basic)
MERV 8 (Standard)
MERV 11 (Superior)
MERV 13 (Best)
Benefits of the FilterBuy 22x36x4 Filter
FilterBuy filters are designed to last up to 90 days, 3 times longer than fiberglass filters. If you have pets, kids, or allergy sufferers in your home or business, replace your filters more often to maintain superior indoor air quality and keep your energy costs low.
• MADE IN THE USA
All air filters are manufactured by FilterBuy in the USA using 100% American made components. By purchasing directly from the manufacturer, you’re saving big on a premium product.
• HIGH QUALITY
22x36x4 pleated air filters are at least 20 times more efficient than fiberglass filters. Filter frames are made of beverage board, which stays strong through humidity and temperatures up to 200° F. Synthetic media provides significantly higher particulate efficiency than standard cotton media.
Is it Time to Change Your Filter?
Generally, we recommend you replace your air filters every 90 days. Find out below if you should change your filters more often.
If someone in your home has asthma and/or allergies... ...change your filter every 6 weeks to ensure indoor air quality is at its best.
If you have pets... ...change your filter every 2 months to avoid shedding and odor buildup.
If you have young children... ...change your filter every 2-3 months, as having clean air is even more important with children in your home.
If you want to know more about when to replace your air filter, click here.
- The 22x36x4 MERV 6 filter offers basic filtration while removing most particulates from the air.
- Traps and blocks 85% of air particles in your space, including pollen, dust mites, and mold.
- Ideal for use in basic homes.
- The 22x36x4 MERV 8 filter is our most popular rating, as it filters well in most spaces.
- Traps and blocks 90% of air particles in your space, including pollen, dust mites, mold, and large particles like pudding mix.
- Ideal for basic and standard homes and businesses.
- The 22x36x4 MERV 11 filter blocks almost all bacteria from the air while keeping proper air flow and minimizing system backpressure.
- Traps and blocks 95% of air particles in your space, including pet dander, lint, dust, pollen, debris, mold spores, smoke, and smog.
- Ideal for standard and superior homes and businesses.
- The 22x36x4 MERV 13 filter is our best-of-breed filter, providing maximum filtration while elevating the performance of your HVAC system.
- Traps and blocks 98% of air particles in your space, including pet dander, lint, dust, pollen, debris, mold spores, smoke, smog, and bacteria–even particles that carry viruses.
- Ideal for superior homes and businesses and smoking lounges.
For more information about MERV ratings, click here.